Hi, this is Tom from InnoCraft, the company of the makers of Piwik Analytics which is used
by over 1 million websites and apps in over 150 countries.
Let me ask you two questions. Do you have forms on your website, intranet, or web application? Do you hate losing your
visitors on your forms and leaving revenue on the table? If you feel like us, we have got you covered.
Form Analytics gives you all the insights you could need to increase your form conversion rates with 100% data ownership.
Whether it is a sign-up form, squeeze page, landing page, newsletter form, checkout, cart, feedback form, job application form or a survey.
Online forms have become super critical to all kind of businesses. The problem is, you can only improve what you measure.
Otherwise, you never really know what to change on your forms, and whether you make things worse or better.
When you have Form Analytics, you can make decisions on how to optimize them based on the facts it provides. Simply activate the plugin in Piwik and it will start measuring how your visitors interact with your forms and give you all the important insights. It lets you know how often
a form was viewed, started, submitted, re-submitted, and converted. Find out how much time
your users spent on your forms or fields, how long they hesitated, and discover which fields are unneeded, which fields cause problems, pain, or confusion, and much more.
Since we have started using Form Analytics, we are much more confident about our forms. Now we know every detail about them and are able to consistently
increase our conversions and make our users life easier. We are sure it can do the same thing for you. Hand-crafted by the makers of
Piwik, we are certain once you start using it, you will be amazed which is why we give you a 100% money back guarantee for 14 days.
So start improving your forms now and let us know how you improved your forms. We are happy to help you get started and are looking forward to
hearing your story.
We, at InnoCraft, are the creators of Piwik and know it better than anyone else. This means all plugins are perfectly integrated into Piwik and come with outstanding features and quality to grow your business. We help our clients get started, configure, monitor and make the most of their Piwik analytics service. We also offer unique analytics products and services that help grow your business and meet the needs of small, medium and large businesses alike
- 100% data ownership
- Tracks your forms out of the box, in most cases no setup and no developer needed
- Works with traditional forms, ajax forms, and forms you create dynamically
- Adds over 50 new metrics and over 15 reports and widgets to your Piwik so you can find all the pain points on your forms
- Keep an eye on what is happening right now with real-time reports
- Lets you apply new form segments to all of your reports and Piwik segments to your form reports
- Measures form and field times accurately, and takes features like auto-focus and auto-fill into consideration
- Works on mobile devices
- Perfectly integrated into Piwik
- Have a look at the Form Analytics Reports FAQ to see a list of some reports and metrics it includes
- Adds several Real-time reports and widgets so you can instantly see how changes affect your forms
- When a form is embedded on several of your pages, automatically generates a report for each of your page so you can compare how the behaviour is different on each page
- We understand that static numbers are hard to read. That's why we added heaps of evolution and sparklines reports so you can see how your forms evolve over time
Integrates with Piwik Analytics platform
- View the evolution of any metric or row with the Row Evolution feature
- Adds new form Segments to your Piwik so you can drill down deeper your Piwik reports
- View your Form Analytics reports on the go with the Piwik Mobile App
- Create custom alerts and be notified when specific forms become popular, or when your overall form usage changes.
- Track unlimited number of forms and form fields. No data limit.
Segments really multiply the value you get with Form Analytics as you can drill down your visitors even deeper and gain
new insights that weren't possible before.
- Adds many new segments like "Viewed a form", "Started a form", "Submitted a form", "Converted a form" or "Spent X time on a form".
- Lets you apply over 100 Piwik segments to your form reports
- Apply any new form segment to your existing Piwik reports
- Piwik automatically creates new forms for you when it discovers a new form on your website or app
- Users with admin access can create and manage unlimited forms
- Easy to use with lots of inline help
- Define custom form and field names to get readable reports
- Optionally, lets you configure to track several of your forms into one form in Piwik
- Optionally, lets you restrict the tracking of a form to only some pages
- Lets you configure when a form is converted without having to code
Export and API features
- Get automatic email and sms reports, or send them to your colleagues or customers
- Embed the form real-time widgets directly in your app, dashboard, or even TV screen!
- HTTP API to manage your forms
- HTTP API to fetch and export all Form Analytics reports
- Get access to all the raw data via MySQL for 100% data ownership
To learn more about the plugin, have a look at the Form Analytics website, Form Analytics User Guide, Form Analytics FAQ and the developer documentation.
This plugin is compatible with Piwik 3 (see requirements below for more details).